The server is running in whitelist mode, but joining is entirely automated by our Discord bot. Join our Discord Server and check out the bot’s commands if you haven’t already!
- Do not intentionally disrupt other player builds or destroy things just for the sake of destruction. We would like to have a nice landscape throughout the server, being why Mob Damage has been disabled.
- Treat the chat content level as PG-13. This means no excessive cursing or adult topics.
- Filling the chat with constant, annoying, and repetitive messages will not be tolerated.
- Advertising for websites, other servers, and the like is not allowed.
- Do not discuss politics, this is a community with a goal to bring people together, not divide.
- Do not ask to become a Moderator. We will reach out to you if we feel that you will be a good fit.
- Be respectful of everyone on the server. If you have an external issue with another member, it is to stay external.
- Any Mods/Resource Packs that would provide you with an unfair advantage over other players are strictly prohibited.
- Be considerate with your builds and how they look, we may silently judge you at our discretion.
- Everything is logged on the server, we’re not responsable for lost items, nor will we replace them.
- Do not argue with staff. If you have an issue with a staff member, please reach out to either Darl or WurdNerd.
- Encroaching or Disrupting Administrative Builds (i.e. Spawn Area and Marketpalce) will not be tolerated.
- The Marketplace has areas for rent, they are to be used as shops and not as a residence to save on chunks.
- You have the option to setup a shop of your own, new shops near spawn will not be accepted. If you would like a shop near spawn please rent a stall in the marketplace.
- Rules about griefing apply here. Don’t be a jerk.
While PVP is allowed, and property protection is the responsibility of the owner, don’t be a jerk. Don’t give yourself an unfair advantage with mods, and try to be nice to people.
Disclaimer: This TL;DR is by no means a binding version of our rules, only a limited summary. Above rules apply in full.
Please be aware that these rules may change with minimal forward notice. If a significant change that is likely to adversely impact some players is made, an announcement will be made on Discord and the Minecraft server’s MOTD with a link here.