Nashville Centennial Park Meetup?

Would any other teens (13-18, I’m 16 if you are wondering!) be interested in a furry meetup at Centennial Park this summer? Me and my friend Bradley will be providing snacks and drinks, and I may be able to give away some art merch!
636089555050938441-centennial-park

1 Like

Yes! I’ll be around (I’m turning 18 this upcoming month.) I’ll have returned home from college by the third week of May.

Cool! I’ll let you know when more information on this comes up!

maybe, I’ll have to see closer to the exact date weather or not I can, but I am interested

Alright! I’ll let you know when there’s an exact date!

1 Like

Sweet,im looking forward to it

1 Like

Hey I’ll be attending the meet up at centennial multi-brained

1 Like

Hey I know we haven’t came up with a date for the meet up but could it be in July

1 Like

Maybe, I’m not sure.

1 Like

yo, could you gimme like a 2 weeks notice of when its gonna happen?

1 Like

Yeah we will do our best to give you a 2 week notice

I would love to meet up! I’m 15 minutes from downtown Nashville, but I don’t have a suit yet and likely won’t be able to afford one for a little bit. I’m 18 by the way, 19 in July.

hey there anyone on kik?

I’d like to join u guys too if u will have me :3 I’m 19 tho if that’s ok ;—; If u still would like me to come, I would just need a more exact date is all :v

When is this meetup taking place?

Hey guys, I’ve noticed the confusion with this meet up. Not to steal anyone’s thunder but I’d like to host a meet at centennial or love circle park, whichever wins the vote. I have a solid date of August 4th, 11am-12pm.
I’ll be there with Aries (14y/o fury) Grilling up. Bring your art, or anything you’d like to share, full fursona or not. This is really to help build the furling community. I’ll open up another post to get a vote on location and list going. We look forward to see y’all. I’m 29 btw

1 Like