Nashville, TN: Looking for Impromptu Travel Partner

Hello!

I am looking for one individual in Nashville, TN who is looking to do a little bit of impromptu travel sometime between the dates 8/20 - 8/26. I know this is a little short notice, and I apologize for that. I am currently on vacation and am going to go on a roadtrip to Gatlinburg, TN, Chattanooga, TN and Atlanta, GA. I will be hitting all three aquariums in these cities, potentially any zoos, and any museums that might be of interest.

The following expenses will be paid for the travel partner:

• Food (no alcohol, tobacco, drugs)
  • Lodging/Hotel (prefer to share a room to cut expenses, if that is alright)
  • Entry Fees to everywhere we go.

I am a 28 year old male who has been a creative writer among the Furry community for some years now. I do not really consider myself a furry but many say I’m a furry-in-denial. I just love to role play, get art, make friends, etc. The Furry community has always been very welcoming to that sort of thing. The reason why I’m asking the Furry community is because there is less likely any chance of anyone being malicious.

Requirements:

• Must be able to drive if asked. (Safety reasons; long roadtrips can tax a driver. I plan to drive the entire trip unless I get too tired for some odd reason.)
  • Must be 18 years old or order. (Legal reasons)
  • Must not use substances while on the trip. I.e. drugs, alcohol, any form of tobacco or weed. (sensitive nose, some can cause headaches and migraines for me)

If you’re interested, please post here or privately message me. You’re most likely to contact me quicker on one of the following:

• Discord: Naantam#1964
  • Telegram: @Naantam

Hey there, unfortunately I work during that time but that sounds like an awesome trip. You should join the discord chat, since it’s fairly active, and you might get more responses there for this!

Any idea where I can find this Discord chat information?