Looking for Franklin Furries

Hi, I’m a mom of a furry:). If you’ve been to the con in Chattanooga, you may remember one of the littlest furries named Galaxy or Priscilla. I was hoping to find some furries close by for her. She just turned 9, but she loves the people she’s met through the cons and would love to find some locally. Is there a regularly scheduled meetup near Franklin?

1 Like

Hi I’m delta the manokit and I live in Columbia Tennessee and I don’t have a suit yet but I will in ten months

Hello there, I just made an account and am just now really discovering the furry fandom, hope getting your suit works out! I’m from Columbia TN as well :slight_smile:

hi its ceili, we used to go to the same school! im glad that i know another furry in franklin. (´꒳`)its very hard to find people near me :joy_cat:

Hi I just moved here from Colorado and am looking for some furry friends. I don’t have a fursuit or dino mask or anything but I do have a couple of fursonas. I don’t think my parents know what a furry is but i’m sure they’ll be fine with me hanging out. They’re fine with me hanging with people of any sexuality, race, or gender as long as i’m making good friends.

Can someone explain to me how this works and meetups and everything

Hi, my name is Miriam and I’m looking to talk to Furries in Franklin Tennessee. I truly do not know how to start, my son is the one that completely loves furries and want to meet some in Franklin. My son’s name is Kevin and he is 17 years old. He is also autistic and has other mental disabilities that won’t let him understand that furries don’t have an actual town like he thinks they do (I wish there was a place like that). I promised him that I will take him to Franklin Tennessee to show him that it’s not an actual furry town on his birthday in November. But I would really like to get in touch with furries to meet. I’m new to this and would like to learn more about it for my son. May be there are more furries in Nashville? or do anyone know how to find like conventions? Or real meet ups? Any suggestions are welcome, thank you so much for reading my post.

Hello! My name is Miriam and I was reading your post. I am here because my son loves furries he is 17 years old, he is autistic and other mental disabilities so I’m the one trying to find furries in Franklin Tennessee. He really does think that’s a furry town and I promised him I will take him there on his birthday (he really never stops taking about Franklin) I would really like to learn about furries and meet some for sure. Is there like conventions? How can I start? Thank you for reading my post and I hope you can give me some input to help my son since this is completely new to me.

Hi! I live in Nolensville which is not to far by! I want to hangout or meet local furs in my area.